Media Account Executive – Port Orange, FL
We help local businesses navigate the maze of advertising options so they can be a BIG FISH in their pond.
We are looking for B2B sales professionals who want to join our stable, growing company, one which provides them with an unlimited earning potential, selling a suite of products that truly help our customers.
This is an outside sales position which will work in the Port Orange, New Smyrna Beach, Ponce Inlet, and Daytona Beach Shores areas during the year. You may be based in or near any of those markets.
You will help a wide variety of local small businesses develop and implement marketing programs which bring customers to their doors. Our products are heavily utilized resources in the local community and come in a range of formats – print, online, mobile, and coupons. We also have a diverse set of social media, email marketing , and mobile text marketing products as well.
Applicants must have the ability to achieve sales results across a wide range of small businesses. Only self starters with good organizational skills who have the ability to work well independently, have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), and have a positive attitude should apply.
2+ years of prior outside sales experience achieving sales objectives is preferred. While this is a full time, professional position, we will accept resumes for those who would only like to work a part time schedule such as:
• recently retired but would like to keep working some
• stay-at-home moms that can get out for part of the day
• or those looking to make a career change.
Yes, this is a heavily commissioned position which does involve cold calling. But we do have existing accounts/leads for you and transportation costs are covered. NOTE: COMMISSIONS ARE NOT CAPPED.
•sales: 2 years
Tags: account executives, advertising sales, find it faster, hiring New Smyrna Beach, hiring Port Orange, hiring sales people, jobs New Smyrna Beach FL, jobs Port Orange Fl, local small buisness, NSB Home Show
The weather was great and so was the turnout. We handed out over 1600 New Smyrna Beach coupon books and advertiser inserts at this one day event held Saturday on Canal Street in lovely downtown New Smyrna Beach.
We had numerous chances to introduce people to our new mobile Yellow Pages where no app has to be downloaded if you access www.SmallPondYP.com from your mobile phone. We also showed people how you can Find It Fast when looking for local small businesses in the area in the Small Pond Yellow Pages no mater what format you prefer — print, online, or mobile.
The new print directories should be arriving in about two weeks.
Shop Local. Buy Local. Keep It Local
Tags: Buy Local Shop Local Keep It Local, find it faster, Internet Yellow Pages, local small buisness, Mobile Yellow Pages, NSB Home Show, print Yellow Pages, Small Pond Yellow Pages, www.smallpondyp.com
Yes indeed, the Port Orange print directories arrived today. Of course with all of the recent rain here in central Florida we had to hustle to get them under cover before the rain started. Our fearless leader Ken Clark even jumped in to help….
What’s new in the nearly 40,000 copies of the directory which are being delivered to the Port Orange area:
- A new Fishing Guide with local charter groups and more..
- An enhanced Golf Guide with reviews about local courses
- Our regular favorites — the Restaurant and Pizza guides (yum!)
- The cover photo comes from a member of the Port Orange Camera Club — a great picture of the local Family Days event from about two years ago
- And all of the information and ads in the print edition can also be found online at www.SmallPondYP.com and through our new mobile interface (NO app required…)
This is the ONLY directory that features local small businesses here in the Port Orange area… And it is now available in PRINT, ONLINE, and MOBILE formats…
Tags: find it faster, hiring Port Orange, Internet Yellow Pages, keep it local shop local buy local, Ken Clark, print Yellow Pages
There is still time, but not much as we will be closing the 2014 Port Orange Print and Online directories as of Friday, August 29th.
What we do differently than other yellow page and advertising options:
- Our focus is on LOCALLY owned and operated businesses, not national chains or online providers.
- It’s more than just print Yellow Pages – all ads appear in the PortOrangeYP.com site and
- We also publish a high quality coupon book which is delivered with the directory.
- We will be printing nearly 40,000 copies of the Yellow Pages and coupon books for distribution to homes and businesses in the Port Orange/S Daytona area.
- We are currently targeting book delivery for the end of September, 2014.
- For users – the products are in an easy to read, big print, easy to use format with specialty guide, community information, maps, and yes – even white pages!!
- For advertisers, our advertising rates are 50-75% less than YP or Complete PB. We provide a range of flexible payment plans. All of our programs are bundles. Add that up: more value, more coverage in more categories for your advertising dollars.
We will be announcing the cover contest winners shortly….
Advertisers — call us 386-256-7353, or email us at email@example.com.
DON’T GET LEFT OUT…….
Tags: find it faster, keep it local shop local buy local, local small buisness, Port Orange Yellow Pages, print Yellow Pages, Small Pond Advertising, Small Pond Yellow Pages, www.smallpondyp.com
I still hear this a lot. Well, it just aint’ true. Case in point — as I was about to enter a local pizzeria the other night only to come upon this person, phone book in hand (our New Smyrna Beach yellow pages, not the Telco book) locked in an intense discussion with what sounded like a sibling, providing them with a list local service providers they should be contacting..
Since I didn’t want to be obvious I took the picture from the other side of the parking lot. And yes, that appears to be an iPhone in his hand. Good thing he has all that high-powered technology at his finger tips.
Yes, the internet and mobile technology have become a big part of our lives. Heck I walk around with 2 iPhones (story for another day). But if you want to find it fast, if you want to be able to differentiate between businesses especially in a category/heading where you are not an expert, and you want a local business, nothing is quicker that a print Yellow Pages featuring local small businesses.
You can also find us online at www.SmallPondYP.com…
Tags: directory, find it faster, Internet Yellow Pages, local small buisness, print Yellow Pages, Small Pond Advertising, Small Pond Yellow Pages, which is quicker, www.smallpondyp.com