When people begin looking for your product or service, you want to be able to reach them everywhere they might be. Having a website is one of the most important marketing items you need to represent your business. Businesses that do not have a website in this day and age can be seen as outdated or untrustworthy to potential customers.
If you already have a website, chances are you need an updated design if you haven’t touched it in a couple of years. Here are some of the most important things to have on your website:
- A modern and functional website design.
- Mobile optimization to make your website incredibly easy to use on any device and to help it rank better in Google results.
- Basic business information including name, address, and phone number that search engines and listings sites can pick up on.
- Hours of operation or appointment instructions so people can easily find the best time to reach you.
- A list of your products or services so people know exactly what you offer.
- Details about the unique parts of your business so customers connect with your company and trust your experience.
- Beautiful and eye-catching images that draw attention to your offerings.
If you are missing any of these things, you need a new website! Small Pond Advertising offers affordable website design for small businesses and provides more than other digital marketing companies. In addition to consultation throughout your website design process to ensure your business is represented accurately, Small Pond Advertising also provides:
- Research and consultation about your previous website’s domain and registration to keep your page rank.
- Consistent communication to get your website live quickly.
- Page titles and meta descriptions to get Google to recognize your pages in search results.
- H1 tags and location information to connect important keywords with people searching in your coverage area.
Contact Small Pond Advertising today to get a free estimate on a new website design!