Port Orange 2014 Print & Online Yellow Pages CLOSE This Week.
- August 24th, 2014
- Author: Small Pond
- Posted in: Port Orange
There is still time, but not much as we will be closing the 2014 Port Orange Print and Online directories as of Friday, August 29th.
What we do differently than other yellow page and advertising options:
- Our focus is on LOCALLY owned and operated businesses, not national chains or online providers.
- It’s more than just print Yellow Pages – all ads appear in the PortOrangeYP.com site and
- We also publish a high quality coupon book which is delivered with the directory.
- We will be printing nearly 40,000 copies of the Yellow Pages and coupon books for distribution to homes and businesses in the Port Orange/S Daytona area.
- We are currently targeting book delivery for the end of September, 2014.
- For users – the products are in an easy to read, big print, easy to use format with specialty guide, community information, maps, and yes – even white pages!!
- For advertisers, our advertising rates are 50-75% less than YP or Complete PB. We provide a range of flexible payment plans. All of our programs are bundles. Add that up: more value, more coverage in more categories for your advertising dollars.
We will be announcing the cover contest winners shortly….
Advertisers — call us 386-256-7353, or email us at email@example.com.
DON’T GET LEFT OUT…….