On March 31st, we were honored to host the new member reception for the Southeast Volusia Chamber of Commerce. We were excited to welcome these new business to the Chamber.
At the reception I talked about one of the major reasons why many small businesses don’t succeed – they fail to market their businesses.
I’m sure you are familiar with Coke and Mc Donald’s. Yet despite their excellent very well-known brand identities, they still spend significant amounts of their annual budgets on marketing their core message each and every day. Now while a typical small business may never have the size budget that those bigger players do, it doesn’t mean they can be effective with their marketing budget.
At Small Pond Advertising we offer a range of media that helps connect buyers ready to buy with sellers, like your company. Media includes but is not limited to:
- Print and online Yellow Pages
- High quality stand-alone coupon books
- Coupons on the back of register receipts at stores such as Family Dollar, Dollar General, and Sav-A-Lot grocery stores
- Mobile text marketing
- Online optimization and Push Marketing programs
In my next post I will talk about the 5 major considerations every small business should have on ANY advertising program (including ours) which I covered with the new members that night.
Tags: effective advertising, Internet Yellow Pages, keep it local shop local buy local, Ken Clark, local small buisness, Mobile Yellow Pages, Port Orange Yellow Pages, print Yellow Pages, Small Pond Advertising, Small Pond Yellow Pages
Yes indeed, the Port Orange print directories arrived today. Of course with all of the recent rain here in central Florida we had to hustle to get them under cover before the rain started. Our fearless leader Ken Clark even jumped in to help….
What’s new in the nearly 40,000 copies of the directory which are being delivered to the Port Orange area:
- A new Fishing Guide with local charter groups and more..
- An enhanced Golf Guide with reviews about local courses
- Our regular favorites — the Restaurant and Pizza guides (yum!)
- The cover photo comes from a member of the Port Orange Camera Club — a great picture of the local Family Days event from about two years ago
- And all of the information and ads in the print edition can also be found online at www.SmallPondYP.com and through our new mobile interface (NO app required…)
This is the ONLY directory that features local small businesses here in the Port Orange area… And it is now available in PRINT, ONLINE, and MOBILE formats…
Tags: find it faster, hiring Port Orange, Internet Yellow Pages, keep it local shop local buy local, Ken Clark, print Yellow Pages
There is still time, but not much as we will be closing the 2014 Port Orange Print and Online directories as of Friday, August 29th.
What we do differently than other yellow page and advertising options:
- Our focus is on LOCALLY owned and operated businesses, not national chains or online providers.
- It’s more than just print Yellow Pages – all ads appear in the PortOrangeYP.com site and
- We also publish a high quality coupon book which is delivered with the directory.
- We will be printing nearly 40,000 copies of the Yellow Pages and coupon books for distribution to homes and businesses in the Port Orange/S Daytona area.
- We are currently targeting book delivery for the end of September, 2014.
- For users – the products are in an easy to read, big print, easy to use format with specialty guide, community information, maps, and yes – even white pages!!
- For advertisers, our advertising rates are 50-75% less than YP or Complete PB. We provide a range of flexible payment plans. All of our programs are bundles. Add that up: more value, more coverage in more categories for your advertising dollars.
We will be announcing the cover contest winners shortly….
Advertisers — call us 386-256-7353, or email us at email@example.com.
DON’T GET LEFT OUT…….
Tags: find it faster, keep it local shop local buy local, local small buisness, Port Orange Yellow Pages, print Yellow Pages, Small Pond Advertising, Small Pond Yellow Pages, www.smallpondyp.com